Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Madness!!!

I am sitting at my desk at work right now as I type this. I swore when I started this blog I would update it at least weekly if not daily. I have failed. This has LITERALLY been a month of madness. I have actually began referring to it as OCTOBER MADNESS! SOOOOOOOOO I am going to throw together a LONG but quick so far in October update!

October 1st...Chey had her 4 month check up as I stated in my last entry. She is getting so big and started on Rice cereal. Its so funny. Some people tell me she is big for her age everyone else things she is tiny...update...she is in the 90% for her height...thats big!

October 2nd ...Daniel went on his ANNUAL quail Guys only hunting trip. This year he went with Billy (from work) and his dad. He seemed to really enjoy himself. And I had a GREAT time with just me and the girls. We did A LOT of shopping and even got Cheyenne a new PINK carseat. Her old boyish one broke. I was excited to trade it in for a pretty pink one. We got A TON of use out of her old blue one and I loved having it but god is it nice to not have to explain to people that SHE is a GIRL...not a boy!!!

October 4th...my Brothers birthday. We went to see him and took him a picture Chev colored for him...Chev LOVES uncle Paul. LOVES HIM!

October 5th...YAY Daddy came home....we MISSED him so much!

October 6th....My SIL, Beth, and niece, Maddy, Flew into town. We spent as much time as we could with them. And had blast!

October 8th...we partied with the retirement community...Beth, aunt Lay-Lee, Nana Pink And I went to the DAV for a BINGO night...I think it was very well the best time we have EVER had playing bingo!! I think we ALL thought we were gonna get thrown out on the curb for laughing soooo hard. I love when I get to spend good quality time with my amazing inlaws. I couldnt have asked for a better family to marry into!

October 11th...Natalie flew into town...YAY finally! BUT I didnt get to see her! This day we went to the park with Nana pink and papa, Beth, Maddy, and then of course me, daddy and the two girls. It was Chey's first trip to the park, HOW FUN! too bad it was sooooooo windy. I had some not so nice remarks made about nursing at the park. BUT i was fully covered and it was my first time really nursing in public. I think I did a good job! The girls all had a blast and of course it made for a great photo op! After the park we all went to dinner with Papa white beard as chev likes to call him...aka nana pinks dad! after dinner we went back to Nana Pinks house for Cake to celebrate a belated 1st birthday with Maddy

October 12th...FINALLY saw Natalie...first time seeing her in almost 3 years. We went to breakfast with her and her sister at Saddle Ranch. Was good but would have been better if our food was warm..BUT because it was cold...we got all of our meals but Daniels FREE. Didnt spend much time with Nat this day. She had family plans!

October 15th...breakfast with Natalie again...this time Starbucks and Einstein Bagels. YUMMY! Took Natalie to Babies R Us to show her the MUST HAVE'S and ways to save money....did I mention she is 6months pregnant?!

October 16th...Nat went back to Texas.

October 17th and 18th...My mom and I had our first sale. Did a good job and had a lot of fun with the girls we met. Chey went with us and did AMAZING. she didnt cry once! it was a great experience and we made alittle money too!

October 25th...did lots of shopping and running around with my mom.

October 26th...Went to the State fair with the family. It was free to get in but we still spent too much money. But the pictures I got and the excitement on Chev's face when she won a stuffed "nemo" it made it all worth it. It reminds me of those commercials...cost to park...$12 cost for 80 tickets to ride the rides and play games...$40 Cost to ride the marry go round....6tickets cost to play games......34 tickets look on your 2 year olds face when she wins a HUGE stuffed fish...priceless! Made me want to go back to the fair!

October 27th...we cut into our 65lb pumpkin just for chev to play in the goo...got some fun pictures. it was such a blast!

October 28th...as if I am not busy enough I officially joined Pampered Chef...anyone want to do a cooking show?! LOL i am super excited about it. Kristin has been amazing with helping me out!!! My grand opening is set for Nov 9th!!!

October 29th...Went to dinner at Saddle Ranch with some friends. got a bunch of stuff for free again...including a HUGE cotton candy.....chevlynn LOVED it. It was her first time trying cotton candy!!!!!

somewhere in there my bathroom sinks clogged and are currently out of order...our kitchen sink is getting a lot of use. LOL

I will update with some photos from all the events from above soon!!!

No comments: