Sunday, July 19, 2009

John Deer

I've been meaning to post these pictures. We went on a tractor ride around the neighborhood with the Burtch's...so fun and a great photo op!


We also got to see Angela's amazing talent...she can pick her nose with her tongue...I know her parents were proud...I was! (Angela I know you've been anxious for me to post this picture)


AND I got to hold the amazingly cute new baby Sam....I wanted to take him home so bad! Daniel (and Jessica) said NO! :(
I absolutely Love the Burtch's. They are an amazing family and so fun. Not to mention Diane's house is so gorgeous in such a fun area. So green and homey. Not to mention the kids love it! Thanks for always welcoming us over

1 comment:

The Momma said...

Finally... that seems like it was forever ago:) I'm glad to see updates. I've been horrible about blogging lately myself, though!