I have slowly been working with Chev more and more on her letter writing and recognition. She has this book that she can write in and it wipes right off. every night she gets the book out. Sits on my lap and we practice writing her letters.
Last night she was doing it in the living room and I was in the Dining room on the computer. I hear her yell..."Mommy come look, I have two x's" I walk in. She is working on the letter "X" all by herself. No one told her it was the letter x. I was pretty excited that its starting to stick. I was starting to think she would never remember her letters.
Best part of it...I NEVER worked with her on the letter x. we still dont know exactly how she knew it!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment