Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Pediatrician

Our pediatrician is Dr. Stephanie. WE LOVE DR STEPHANIE. I know I've said that before. WE LOVE HER! She is amazing. She takes her time with the girls, she talks to them, she listens to me when I have concerns. We have been going to her for almost 4 years. When we first started, she was single. We saw her right after she got engaged. We saw her a week after she got married. Then we saw her right after she found out she was pregnant. We saw her a month or two before she went on maternity leave.

Yesterday I got a birth announcement from someone I didnt know. I figured it was a family friend of Daniels. I showed him tonight. He had no clue. So I looked the unknown parents name on Facebook. IT WAS DR STEPHANIE.

How nice of her to send us an announcement. Another fine reason WE LOVE DR STEPHANIE. Who else would do that. She knew we wouldnt be seeing her as often because of our lack of insurance. She knew how sad we were about it. She is the best. EVERYONE should see her!

I feel so lucky to have found such a nice and caring doctor. :)

THANK YOU DR STEPHANIE!!!

1 comment:

Megan Haney said...

I've missed you too. I really thought that I upset you and your mom though, and those werent my intentions, and I do that stuff A LOT and don't think about who IM offending... (with Obama stuff all the time) I just thought that I offended you and your mom a lot. I'll re-add, i just thought you were super pissed with me...

-Megs