Sunday, August 17, 2008

busy weekend!!!


Being a big sister is a lot of work. Since Chey's arrival almost 3 months ago Chev has found that naps are less and less important because she has to help take care of sister! Well because of this it usually results in sleeping at the dinner table. this picture was taken literally seconds after she finished her last chicken nugget. we were supposed to go to dinner with some friends this night for Daddy's 24th birthday but chev insisted on staying home because she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed!!! needless to say we stayed home and she passed out!!! Happy Birthday Daddy! :)

Chey has decided who needs a binky when you have two fingers that get the job done just as easy!!!!!

Chev, sister, mommy, daddy and Aunt Lay-Lee went to Build-A-Bear this weekend where we got the newest member of the household...Ellie the Elephant. Chev LOVES Ellie.
Align Center
We ventured out to Gilbert for Grandma Fouts 75th birthday. We enjoyed watching all the kids, and of course Papa go down the big water slide! Chev enjoyed it until she realized she lost her monkey bandaid...then all hell broke lose!

Today I recovered from the weekend and slept off and on ALL day, in fact I think I am ready for another nap now! But I did manage to get my kitchen cleaned, grocery shopping done, AND I cooked dinner for the first time in while, sweet BBQ turkey tenderloins with mac and cheese. YUMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do Chey eyes look blue in that cute pic...I love the two finger thing. You use to do that all the time. Boy I wish I could have gone down that slide it looks like all the kids had fun, even the big ones. What a good big sis Chev is...good job mom and dad!