Friday, August 8, 2008

play hard crash hard

for the second time this week chev fell asleep eating dinner. She is having soooooo much fun at Nana Pinks house everyday that she doesnt want to take a nap. Shes been so nice and happy that I dont mind. BUT last night she put her last chicken nugget in her mouth and I am pretty sure she slept walk over to the couch looked at me with her eyes rolling and eye lids falling and crawled in my lap and fell asleep before her head hit my chest. POOR little girl. she was so tired. I carried her to bed and she slept until morning when I woke her up.

This morning I told her, get up and get ready to go to Nana's she rubbed her eyes and said "no me still sleepy" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

She is at such a fun age right now.

I love my girls! How did I get so lucky!!!!!

No comments: