Monday, December 22, 2008

Disgustingly delicious

Anyone who knows Chev KNOWS she is not big on the veggies...at all! Every so often I can hide them in food OR she will willing eat "elmo beans"...aka green beans.

I am making all homemade baby food for Chey because its cheaper, easy and good for her.

Last night I was feeding Chey homemade pureed green beans. She normally loves them but was slightly hesitant toward them this time. I asked Chev is she would like to show Chey how yummy they are "YEAH!" OK seriously...my 2.5 yr old is willing to eat green beans without me forcing them down her throat?! Ok!!!!! She takes a bite and says (insert look of disgust on face) "mmmmmmm yummy Cheyenne, those yummy!!! you eat those cheyenne" I seriously started laughing...I told her Chey didnt see her take the bite so she took another BIG bite...same look of disgust but continued to say how good they are....what an amazing big sister!!!!!

of course when i asked her if she wanted more...she decided that was enough green beans for the day.

No comments: