Last night was my Pampered Chef Christmas Party. Man it was fun! Kristin picked me up and we carpooled to Mesa. I wish I had taken pictures of the house it was at and the food we were served! WOW! It was catered and the food was amazing. The soup it started with was the best tasting soup I have EVER eaten. Butternut squash soup... I think I can still taste it :) Then it followed with this amazing Pear salad with spiced walnuts and cranberries...double YUM! And stuffed Chicken and potatoes and lemon bacon green beans....I think I might be drolling again. We missed dessert because we promised out husband we would leave at 8pm. I had a bunch of fun and was totally inspired by some of the other girls there. My Director had $41k in sales this year alone! WOW! Here I was excited about a $300 show! Oh well You have to start somewhere. Another girl started 2 years ago and her goal by January 2009 was to quit her job to stay home with her kids. Her last day of work is tomorrow! I am going to try hard to make this year a good one with Pampered Chef.
I walked away with lots of goodies courtesy of the Wonderful Directors from Pampered Chef
Smoky Barbecue Rub (came with recipes too!!!)

Dots Oval Platter (I want this whole set so bad!)


No comments:
Post a Comment