This summer Chev has decided that shorts are a thing of the past. Its all about the dresses...Which I LOVE. I love little girls in dresses...nothing is cuter!
Yesterday morning I told Chev to pick out a dress to wear. She picked this cute orange one daddy bought her that has two SMALL bows on the front of the straps.
me: "Chevlynn make sure the bows go in the front"
Chev: inspects dress to find bows, turns bows to the front, steps into dress
me: "oh, you step into that dress? you dont pull it over your head?"
Chev: "NO mommy. if i pull it over my head it will break my dress because my head REALLY big!"
me: "IT IS???"
Chev: "yes and if i pull it over my head my brain might come out!!"
me: laughing "REALLY??? your brain might come out?? where did you learn that"
Chev: "from me!"
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment