Monday, June 15, 2009

GBGBGB Night

Last Wednesday my mother in law threw together a big bingo night at the DAV. The reason for the festivities....she was getting her gall bladder removed the next day. All together there were 8 of us. We had more junk food then most of us would care to admit, but we had a great time. A lot of the people at the DAV take Bingo way more serious then I ever hope to. We were shushed by many. Well mainly one old lonely lady with no friends with her. My mom was the only winner in our group that night. Its ok...at the end of the night we were all in good company, full of good junk food, and full of lots of laughter.

I am thrilled to say that Nancy's gall bladder surgery went well. I took them dinner when they got home from the hospital. She is in some pain but in good spirits.

Thanks Nancy and all the other ladies for a great GBGBGB Night (for those of you who werent there...thats "Good Bye Gall Bladder Girls Bingo Night")

No comments: