He called his Papa and told him he know what he could get him and me for our birthday and for us for christmas. He told Daniel to do some research and let us know when we made the purchase.
I found a Nikon D40 that came with the works. and by the works I mean...Camera Body, 2 lens, camera bag, two batteries, battery grip, 4 gig memory card, card reader, card holder, lens cleaning kid, lcd screen protectors, tripod and a dvd. Possibly even more..there might be things I forgot! All of it for the same price as just the camera and two lens at costco. SCORE!!!
I am loving this camera. I am pretty much obsessed with it! THANKS PAPA WHITE BEARD!!!!!
and thanks amazing husband for giving up your birthday and christmas gift for me :)
here are a few pictures I have done so far....






1 comment:
Those are some pretty awesome photos...But with those sweet babies, no photo will look bad :)
Post a Comment