Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love a good deal and rain


It pour cats and dogs on Thursday. To celebrate the first BIG monsoon storm we played in the rain. Turns out we got just over 2 inches of rain. It flooded half our street and started to eat our sidewalk and our front yard disappeared
.

Saturday Chev went with Papa and Nana (my dad and step mom) to get pictures done. I went to lunch with my mom and headed to target. Chev got dropped back off with us there. I got some massive deals. They had shirts in the kids clearance not marked down, when i scanned them they were 39cents. Needless to say I bought quite a few. I even found a super cute onesie/carters dress for Chey for 79cents. Chev rocked her cute 39 cent apple shirt last night. She looked so cute. We ended up going over and keeping Nana Pink company and Chev stayed the night. We had another good day together. I am dreading going back to work!!!

No comments: