Monday, July 14, 2008

TaTa G

We visited my dad tonight so we could order pictures from last weekend (by the way the pictures turned out BEYOND adorable!!! I cant wait to pick them up next week) We had Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner. I think it might turn into one of my new favorite pizza places. thankfully there is one SEMI close to the house!! I am anxious to try some more of their different pizzas

On our way home from Avondale we decided to casually quiz Chev on random things. We asked her her age, she answered two. Asked her her name, sisters name, and of course Mommy and Daddy's name, of which she answered Mommy and Daddy! We started asking her what the dogs names were, she answered Sable and Vicious. Then out of no where she keeps saying Ta Ta G. It took us literally 5 minutes to figure out Ta Ta G translated to Taco G....which of course translate to our cats name Mr GirTaco....Daniel calls him Mr G. We came home and she looked everywhere calling out TATA G! It was so cute.

No comments: