Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The great pumpkin roll scare.......


This DELICIOUS little pumpkin roll gave me a HUGE scare this morning. I was on the phone with my dad when I have another incoming call from a number I dont know. I tell my dad I will call back, I need to take this call.
me:"Hello?"
voice on the other line: "May I speak to April?"
me: "Yes this is her"
Voice...: "Hi this is Henry from Glendale Poniac....we have a problem"
me: (my heart skips a beat it sinks and starts racing and the worst thoughts run through my head, my stomach hurts!) "oh no whats wrong?"
Henry: "we have Daniel here today...(long pause and his voice sounds so concerned) ...without a pumpkin roll
me: "OMG you scared the crap out of me!!!"
Henry: "can you pack the kids in the car and bring me more pumpkin roll...it was sooo good"

I nearly killed him. It scared me so bad!!!

The past two days I sent Daniel to work with a pumpkin roll (since I made 5 of them) Apparently all the guys at his work LOVED them!!!!!!!!!

Nothing feels better then making some amazing food people LOVE!!!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

How Funny! Can I have the recipe? It looks delicious!