Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my best friend for the past year

My best friend for the past year has stood by my side..DAILY.

Often times we were attached at the chest..LITERALLY.

All too many times my best friend made my baby jealous.

My best friend traveled all the way from Pennsylvania to be with me.

For months now I have become anxious to push this dear friend of mine away. I would not say good bye forever...but good bye for now, we would meet another day!

This morning I discovered my best friend would be leaving me sooner then I expected. My friend was hurt, my friends heart has stopped.

Oh my dear sweet Medela Pump in Style. Thank you for the past year of providing my baby with natures best milk. Thank you for all the early morning pumpings. I will find a new cord for you someday, so when and if we ever have another baby we can be friends again. until then...I think I must say goodbye! Cheyenne is almost a year old, she likes whole milk and I think even if you didnt break...it would be our time!

Farewell dear friend....Hello normal bras!!! :)

No comments: