...for 4 years I have gotten mad and annoyed with my house. So many little things that need to be done, I have even caught myself saying I hate my house and I want to move. Its a lie. I love my house. It huge and roomy and has so much potential. I guess I hate myself for not going through with the things I envision for my home.
Thanks to Nancy and Steve who were oh so kind to repaint an old cabinet they had to give me for my bathroom I am finally working on the things I want done.
This week I went to home depot and Lowes more then I will ever care to admit. BUT my commitment lead to great things. I found every color of oops paint I was looking for. I now have Red for my kitchen, Yellow for my bathroom and pink for Chevlynn's room. We bought dry wall to patch the two holes in our bathroom that have been there pretty much since we moved in.
As I am typing this Daniel is sitting on the floor patching the holes. I cant wait to paint. I know its gonna take some time and I am thinking I will TRY and get my kitchen done before Cheyennes birthday party...which is May 23rd. Its gonna be hard since we have to retile parts of it, our tile buckled and had to be pulled out in front of the dishwasher.
Its a work in progress...and I am excited about it!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment