This weekend consisted of a bunch of nothing and a bunch of running around at the same time and somehow I got nothing done.
I woke up early Saturday morning to figure out our bills to see if we could afford to buy Daddy AC/DC tickets since they went on sale saturday at 10am. He was lucky and we could...he ended up with nice floor seats. We went online later to see that tickets in the same area were going online from other ticket sites for $500 to 1800 each. We paid $225 for two! lucky Billy, Daniels friend who is going with him, is paying us back for his ticket! He is soooo excited.
I managed to get a few hair clips made for my sale in October. I posted a few on our site. www.toadsandtutus.etsy.com
I FINALLY bought a curtain rod for Chey's room this weekend soooooo last night was her first time sleeping in her crib since it was finally dark enough in there. We managed to get 9hours out of her. What a good little girl and good sleeper.
Hit up costco this weekend too. Got a lot of stuff but managed to only spent $42! WOW good deals!
Also to update some people, my amazing aunt Linda was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She had surgery last week to have it removed. Last I heard she is doing good. She is still in my thoughts often. I am hoping for a quick recovery for her. We love you Linda!!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment