Thursday, September 11, 2008

little toes and wake up kisses

Anyone who has been around chev knows this kid will NOT give good bye kisses for anything, she always says come back kiss! Every night without fail she gives me a goodnight kiss...that was until last night. I was nursing Chey and Chev ran out and shook her finger at me and told me, "NO goodnight kiss, wake up kiss." I told her no that didnt work for me, she turned around and told me it again, I seriously almost cried i was laughing so hard. Where do kids come up with this stuff!?

Chey has fully discovered her toes, SHE LOVES her toes. I think if she could she would hold them ALL DAY LONG, first thing in the morning as I am trying to change her diaper she grabs her toes, in her car seat she is holding her toes, its so cute and makes me smile.

Update on some drama....the mail man lost my baby's ss card. So yesterday I had to venture to the ss office. what an adventure. But it turned out to be ok. the lady there was so nice and so helpful. And my girls behaved AMAZINGLY. not to mention I had to go to a different office, this one was new and nice and not busy at all, i had ONE person in front of me. WOW

as always life isn't good, its great!

No comments: