Friday I went to the Glendale High School Marching Band garage sales. Thanks to the best mother in law out there I came home with some good finds. A new oil pressure cooker, a double boiler and some cookie sheets. YAY
Saturday little miss Chey discovered her laugh. SOOOO cute! it melts my heart much like her non stop talking does.
Chev ran around all weekend with a skeleton mask. She is to cute for her own good. I think she is ready for Halloween. I keep asking her what she wants to dress up as, every time she tells me Maddy (which is her cousin!)
Daddy had to work this weekend and went hunting with his dad. So I stayed home with the kids. I worked on some letters I am painting for a lady my mom works with. They are a very simple design but turning out very nice.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment