Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve I spent the majority of the day baking baking and MORE baking. I did a lot of precooking. Made some homemade hot onion dip....YUMMY!!! Made homemade cranberry sauce. Beth came over and helped watch the girls while I attempted to get some stuff done.

Ventured to my dads that afternoon for the start of our christmas. We ended up getting there late which sucked but we still had a great time. The kids got spoiled rotten and had fun with their cousins.

(insert pictures)

We had a great night. Lots of fun and family.

We didnt get home until late...after 10pm. We for the life of us couldnt get chev to sleep and OF COURSE being the procrastinators we are no gifts were wrapped a few presents werent done yet AND we had a big play kitchen to put together. LUCKY US. I ended up getting mad and going in the room to cool off and i feel asleep. I woke up 3 hours later to find a very sleepy husband working on christmas gifts and a play kitchen put together. I went and "relieved" him. He feel asleep while I finished up wrapping presents. Next thing I knew it was 6am and we had plans on getting the kids up at 7am.

that makes our sleep totals 1.5 hours for Daniel....3 hours for me. SCORE!

1 comment:

The Maples said...

I think that was probably the best Christmas Eve ever at the grandparents. Josh & Ben love their cars, and Andrew LOVED your cookies! =)