..yesterday I picked up the kids to find out Chey had been sick most the day with a 102 fever that was stubborn and not wanting to break. So i ventured with both kids to walmart to buy Tylenol and a new thermometer (since a few months ago I stepped on ours and broke it.) Most the night Chey's fever was 102.6 and she was cranky. But she is teething so we figured it was that and nothing else...or the little cold we all just had.
..today Chev had her 3 year well check with Dr Stephanie (have I said how much WE LOVE her!) We got there alittle late...OOPS. I tried calling to say I would be late but the phones first thing in the am are a mess there. So we go back and Chev refuses to let the male MA weigh her. We decided to guess. HAHA! So were thinking she is between 30 and 32lb! Stephanie comes in and starts talking to us...Chev told her she had been sick and her thoat and nose hurt...no biggie. She hasnt been acting to sick at all other then the massive amount of boogers. Stephanie says her tonsils feel alittle swollen and she wants to take a swab to play it save. I tell her about last night with Chey. She tells me well since your here lets check her out...ummmm yeah she has a very very red ear. And she ends up doing a full check on Chey. She weighs 18lb 15oz...almost 19lb..she is 10 months old...not bad! She leaves and comes back...WELL its a good thing we did that swab...CHEVLYNN HAS STREP!!!!
SAY WHAT?!!
So both girls are on antibiotics. I thought i was going in for a simple 3 year well check and left with two prescriptions and two snotty nosed kids. MY POOR GIRLS!
Before we left Stephanie told us the date she would get to find out the sex of her baby (april 13th) and that she is 17 weeks now. we started talking...and she said something about when she first met us she wasnt even dating anyone and now she is married and pregnant...WOW I cant believe we've been seeing the same dr for 3 years...we just love our doctor stephanie!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment