Wednesday, March 4, 2009

9 month check up........

I took chey in for her 9 month check up. It went well. We had a tb test done, we have to go get blood work done this week...ICK...Nana, I know you want to come OR watch Chev so I can get this accomplished?!

Anyway Chey is 18lb 2oz (25-50%) and she is 28 1/4 inches tall (75%) soooooooo everyone who thinks she is SO tiny....proof she isnt. She is tall for her age! Who would have thought with her chubby legs she would only be in the 25-50% Eh she is so cute!

After the appointment we made our wednesday trip to Maui Wowi for a buy one get one free smoothie. Today was Hawaiian Dream Cicle and Banana banana. Chey tried chev's smoothie. So she officially drank from a straw for the first time today.

Maui Wowi is the first place BOTH my kids learned to drink from a straw!!!!!!!

Dr Stephanie told me today she is pregnant. I am so excited for her. She just celebrated her one year anniversary! She said next time we go in with Chey she will be able to tell us what she is having! YAY! We LOVE Dr Stephanie!

Dr Stephanie also told me I could start mixing cows milk in with Chey's breast milk a few weeks before she turns 1 YAY! She said were fine to give her cheese and yogurt now too! which is good since she has been eating cheese for awhile. I just wanted to make sure it was ok!

chey is doing great and getting so big!

1 comment:

Ali said...

can you give me info on this dr that seems so awesome???

my doc is still on 90th street and shea and i hate that! i need one closer!

congrats on a healthy visit!