Monday, March 23, 2009

sick sick sick

I come to realized I havent been updating as much as usually..mostly due to all of us getting sick over the weekend. Friday night we went to Papa White Beards house and I made us a chicken club pizza. While making dinner I got hit with what I thought was bad allergies. Only to have Chev and Daniel sick with the same thing the next morning.

Despite being sick Chev still hung out with my dad and step mom as originally planned.

While I did some much needed running around with my mom and Chey.

We were supposed to go to a wedding saturday night...CANCEL that. By 6pm we were all dead sick. Chev cried to me "mommy go to store and buy tit tu (aka tissue) make me feel better!!!!!!!!" So we all got dressed and headed to the nearest store for tissues, chicken noodle soup, fruit and donuts for breakfast the next morning (special request of chev).

I asked Chev how she felt, a very sad sick sounding "BAD!" came out of her mouth. it made me sad

The rest is pretty much a blur. I know at some point I woke up at 4am and chev was sleeping on her animal bag chair and Daniel and I were both asleep on the couch...

No comments: