When the new line of products came out from Pampered Chef I kept debating on if I REALLY wanted to spend the money on a Deep Covered Baker. Was it really worth the money. WOW am I happy I bought it! Seriously I have cooked in it soooooo much. The best part of a lot of the recipes are for the microwave which is PERFECT in AZ for the summer...no more heating up the house. Here are just THREE of the recipes I made in the MICROWAVE....
Grilled chicken Penne al Fresco (I think thats what its called!)

30 minute microwave chicken

I think I love my baker


3 comments:
What's a deep covered baker?
You are two cute! I love that you actually took pictures of your meals...I feel the same love for my deep covered baker and think it was worth every penny. (Of course, I got mine half off too, so even better!)
I meant to say "too cute" not "two cute." That's mommy brain for you. Not enough brain cells left to spell.
Post a Comment