Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 11 months....

...its hard to believe I have ONE month until Chey turns one. How did this year go so fast??? my little walk/running baby has grown too fast!

Happy 11 months baby girl!

for her 11 months she is the new proud owner of this beauty....



I LOVE IT! whats not to love, its pink and brown polka dots. Have I mentioned I LOVE polka dots. its the same car seat Chev is in only a different pattern. For any mommys out there I HIGHLY recomment the Britax brand in general. They hold kids up to 65lb. totally worth the money.

When we were buying it an employee told me that its the only way to go that this car seat is top of the line and one of the safest car seats out there. I am thrilled with my purchase!

anyway...HAPPY 11 months chey...enjoy your car seat!!! (note...it is not installed yet, not until we know she is an ok height and weight to be forward facing!)

No comments: