Sometimes I wish I had more money....and more time.
I have sooooooo many things I want to do with my house, yet no time and no money to get it done. I want my house in order! IT WILL HAPPEN! in due time it will happen! I can picture my house and how I REALLY want it to look. If anyone knows where i can get two tall CHEAP matching bookcases let me know. I need them! :)
I sold chev's toddler bed and chey's diaper champ on craigslist. next thing to go up...the changing table and old stroller. And maybe the HUGE bus activity center i have in my garage...oh how i hate to see it go but do i really need it!?
We are going on a cruise in Jan 2010. I am so excited but I am nervous about the financial situation but I will figure things out...I always do!
My big camera purchase has to be put off for another year. I've waited this long, whats one more year. HAHA
anyway just some random things on my mind right now.....
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
maybe we can tag team? i can watch the girls while you get stuff done and vice versa? for like a little bit here and there??? this summer when they are all walking and can play! we live so close, it would be so easy! i know it is impossible to organize with any little ones around! oh and i absolutely LOVE that bed she got! so old fashioned! loooooooove it!
Post a Comment