Saturday, April 25, 2009

school loans...

...I FINALLY paid off my school loan..What a great feeling. I wish I had done more with my schooling with the amount of money I paid. But really my husband and children are more important to me. I still talk to some of the people I went to CRAS with. They are never home. Work INSANE hours. Yes it would be great to travel the world and get paid to do it. One of my friends from CRAS is on tour doing sound for a band, this week he is in France. Wow. He has done sound for Aerosmith and other HUGE big name bands. I have another friend who works in a nice recording studio in LA....once again recording big name bands...They dont see their wifes or families nearly enough. I will take my job answering phones at a dr office anyday over that. My family is my world. So yes I am glad I went to school and learned what I learned. But I am more glad I dont have to pay for it anymore :)

..now that $50 a month I was paying can go in the savings account/or to the dentist to fix my tooth :)

No comments: