Or just shopping in general. The other day Kohls sent me $10 kohls cash. I was determined to use it. Yesterday both girls woke up extra happy. I got them both dressed, called Nana Pink since she LOVES Kohls. I stopped at Maui Wowi and got Chevlynn a strawberry banana smoothie and me a Iced White Chocolate Mocha and a blue berry muffin for us all to share...I love coupons..only cost me $5 and some change. Not bad!
We picked up Nana pink and went to Kohls. I needed new jeans BAD. I lost some weight recently and was finding that all but 2 pairs of jeans fall off without unbuttoning them. I was excited to see that from the last time I went pants shopping I was able to buy pants 2 sizes smaller. YAY. Nana Pink talked me into trying on Skinny jeans...and I bought them. I feel almost tiny in them. Its exciting.
While there we saw bath towels on sale, and Nana Pink and Papa are repainting a new cabinet for my bathroom for me so we got all new bathroom stuff. I am doing my once ducky bathroom in purple, pale yellow and green. I hung the shower curtain last night...LOVE IT! I cant wait and I will post before and after pictures once I am done!!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats on the jeans. i still can't fit in my "skinny jeans" DAMN hips are too big so i finally settled on some new Bermuda shorts (also skinny style) and feel good again. you are such a good influence to bargain shop and seriously every mama needs retail therapy! we shoud do it together soon!
Can't wait for pics!
Post a Comment