after months and months of fights in the morning. I think I have gone almost a full two weeks without one and I have dropped the kids off at Nana Pinks house without a HUGE scene...well except when I forgot Teddy at home, but Nana resolved that issue with woopy (aka Snoopy).
Its been so nice to dont drop off a screaming kid who is mad at me.
This morning I got the lovely sound of laughter on my way to Nana Pinks house. Oh how I LOVE that sound.
Cheyenne was laughing hysterically... I then heard from Chevlynn "this little piggy go market, this little piggy stay home"...then an outburst of laughter from both girls...."EH Cheyenne stop moving your feet I cant do little piggy!!"
its mornings like today where I really wish I could stay home with them. I am so thankful I have the amazing support system I have and amazing in-laws who LOVE my girls and take such good care of them.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those two are pretty awesome. I miss them alot. Do you mind saying hi to them for me...your girls sound like one of a kind. You and Daniel must be soo happy
oops..i meant those in-laws of yours. to make my comment more accurate...have a great week!
Post a Comment