....I have been simply horrible at updating. I have been so busy I sometimes wonder if I am coming or going!?
I am doing great with my pampered chef. I have three shows this month. my show totals so far for April are $800. YAY!
I love pampered chef. Its such a fun"job" if you want to call it a job. They started this new mini kit...its our version of a stimulus package. Its only $65 instead of $155 for the full size kit! Anyway I am saving all my pampered chef pay checks to help with our cruise fund. I am getting more and more excited about going on it! CANT WAIT!!!
Easter is around the corner..literally. We pulled out all of our last years easter clearance egg coloring kits. We bought 5 dozen eggs. Now we just have to color the eggs. I bought all the stuff for the girls baskets...AND i bought ALL their Easter stuff. I love easter. I am looking forward to making bunny tracks again this year.
Cheyenne has a few new teeth, I'm not too sure which ones but i know she has them.
thats it for now...i will update more later...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment