Wednesday, January 7, 2009

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've tried HARD not to complain to much. But I am really not sure if myself or the kids...or Daniel can go one more night with no heat. Its sooooooooooo cold in our house. Because of the baby we usually have out heat at 72 or 73. Well Friday night our heater went out. Its now Wednesday and were still struggling to have it fixed. Daniels dad has been amazing with helping us. So many people have offered us a place to stay. Me being the stubborn person I am, say thanks but were ok. ITS SO COLD! Seriously I woke up at 9:30 today...i was up earlier but wasnt able to get my frozen body out of bed until 9:30am. I brought the baby to sleep with me when daniel left for work so I could warm her up. It was 55 degrees in our house at 9:30! No house should ever be 55 degrees! Last night and this morning was for sure the coldest its been so far. We had been using our fire place to warm the house...but were out of wood and its too pricey to kee using...cant afford it :( Daniels dad is out buying the parts right now as I write this so hopefully today is the last day....HOPEFULLY!

I will say the only great thing about the heat being out. Its brought us all closer...literally. We all snuggle on the couch at night with a blanket. Weve been eating dinner in our dining room because of the fireplace.

No comments: