...I woke up still alittle upset. Mostly at myself for letting myself get so worked up over nothing. I had a HORRIBLE night last night. The little sleep I got was completely restless.
Chey was FINALLY in bed around midnight.
I dozed off on the couch with her in my arms. Sometime between midnight and 3:45am Chev woke up and crawled on the couch with me and cuddles...about an hour after cuddling she woke up frantic trying to find Teddy...When she realized he was still in bed and went back and crawled in bed with him and feel back asleep.
At 3:45am I woke up Daniel and encouraged him and myself to finally venture to bed ourselves. at 5am Chev woke up SCREAMING for me..I think she was still asleep because she woke me up to ask me if she could brush her teeth...i restarted Snow White (thanks Brenda she has watched is almost every night since christmas!) and told her to meet me in the bathroom...and I went back to bed because she fell back asleep.
my alarm went off 15 minutes later...I snoozed it for as long as I could. Got up and washed all the bottles and breast pump parts and started my sleepy morning...
...I was so tired...I forgot to do my makeup today...i got in the car with day old mascara and ventured to Chey's Dr appt.
I played with my very very very happy baby and became a lot happier...I realized I have two amazing kids..Yesterday was just a bump in the road, a rough night, and I am over it and going to make today a great day!!! When I wake up I have the choice to have a good day or bad day...today I am going to make it a great day...I know its cheesy...lets just say its the Grande Iced White Chocolate Mocha with Whip I just drank from starbucks speaking...THANK YOU STARBUCKS!!!!!!
and thank you Ali for making me feel like I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!!
Chey was FINALLY in bed around midnight.
I dozed off on the couch with her in my arms. Sometime between midnight and 3:45am Chev woke up and crawled on the couch with me and cuddles...about an hour after cuddling she woke up frantic trying to find Teddy...When she realized he was still in bed and went back and crawled in bed with him and feel back asleep.
At 3:45am I woke up Daniel and encouraged him and myself to finally venture to bed ourselves. at 5am Chev woke up SCREAMING for me..I think she was still asleep because she woke me up to ask me if she could brush her teeth...i restarted Snow White (thanks Brenda she has watched is almost every night since christmas!) and told her to meet me in the bathroom...and I went back to bed because she fell back asleep.
my alarm went off 15 minutes later...I snoozed it for as long as I could. Got up and washed all the bottles and breast pump parts and started my sleepy morning...
...I was so tired...I forgot to do my makeup today...i got in the car with day old mascara and ventured to Chey's Dr appt.
I played with my very very very happy baby and became a lot happier...I realized I have two amazing kids..Yesterday was just a bump in the road, a rough night, and I am over it and going to make today a great day!!! When I wake up I have the choice to have a good day or bad day...today I am going to make it a great day...I know its cheesy...lets just say its the Grande Iced White Chocolate Mocha with Whip I just drank from starbucks speaking...THANK YOU STARBUCKS!!!!!!

and thank you Ali for making me feel like I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment