...a few months ago...probably closer to 5 or 6 months ago I bought a pair of jeans for SUPER cheap. I didnt try them on nor did I look close enough at the size. When I got home I realized they were 2 sizes smaller then what I wear...OOOPS! I was sad because I LOVED these jeans. I DID NOT return them. I told myself eventually I would lose the rest of the baby weight and then maybe a little extra so I could MAYBE fit in the jeans.....
...I tried them on a week or two ago...STILL COULD NOT EVEN BUTTOM THEM! Grrrrrrrr
today...I HAD SUCCESS! I wore them the entire day. They fit and they fit pretty good. YAY ME
this is a size jeans I have not worn since Jr high or MAYBE freshman year of high school. WOW I feel good about that!
I had to share!
another side note...I had a $50 gift card for Foot Locker and I went to use it today. I walked out with 2 pairs of Puma's and some other tennis shoes for work...only spending $15 of my own money....the lady informed me as she bagged it all up...WOW you just saved$135!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Technicially $185 since I had a gift card!
Also bought a ton of books at walden books because they were closing for only$1 a book!
WE DID SOME BARGIN SHOPPING!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment