Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

...I never make them...NEVER!

I am not making a "new years resolution" this year either. I am simply making goals for myself.

1. I am trying to slowly get my house organized. I start this past weekend. I took all the christmas stuff down on my own. Now I am just waiting for Daniel to put them away...been to busy with the heater!

2. NEVER go to bed with dirty dishes in my sink. or on my counter or stove top. I started this sunday. I have done my dishes EVERY day. I am so proud of myself!

3. Work out at least 3 or 4 times a week on the wii fit. Doing great with this one so far!

4. Eat a little better. Went and bought tons of fruit for work so i would snack on that instead of chocolate all the time.

5. Cook more often for my family. We were getting bad at the end of the year and hitting up McDonalds more then I care to admit. GROSS! I have been cooking a lot more so far...and keeping my kitchen clean...>EXTRA points for me.

6. take my vitamins and iron DAILY...if not for me then for Cheyenne. I dont want her becoming anemic because she isnt getting iron in her food or milk!

I started it all on Sunday and I havent missed it once yet...

I know it probably doesnt sound like much but it is. I am going to try hard to make everything above part of my daily routine. I hope it works!

No comments: