Last night I let Chev pick what we were going to eat for dinner...Should I be surprised when I found myself making Mac and Cheese and Chicken Nuggets (hey...they were stuffed with ham and cheese....yum...at least she picked the good kind!) I think this is every kids favorite meal?
Chey who has no teeth managed to down some mac and cheese too. She LOVED it. After she ate it I thought to myself....Why didn't I just Puree that so it was easier for her? Damn. After all they sell jarred baby food mac and cheese. Oh well! Next time!!! No teeth and all she did a great job chewing it up!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eh, teeth are overrated. Ben has eaten pretty much anything and everything without any teeth. Those gums can do a pretty good job mashing stuff up. He even tackles steak without any molars! =)
Post a Comment