...during my christmas updates...Saturday December 27th...it was a BUSY day too.
The family all ventured to the mall...HOLY CRAZINESS! We passed Build-A-Bear. Chev insisted on getting one. Since Papa White Beard gave the girls money for christmas we told her she could get one if she used her christmas money. She did! Both girls got stuffed animals from there
Chev picked out Hello Kitty, while Chey picked out a Penguin. They are both so cute.
Later that night I decided I NEEDED Wii Fit even though we had no Wii. So Daniels friend Brett is letting us Borrow his. So we ventured out to track down a wii fit....2 days after Christmas. I told Daniel I would NOT go home until we found one. Lucky for him our second stop was walmart and they had them in stock! YAY! So we purchased it. Thanks Nana pink and her papa for the money for christmas. You saved me from buying another gym membership I would have NO time to use. And it was only $89! I am really addicted to hula hooping and boxing. Chevlynn loves to get her foot stool and set it next to the wii balance board and pretend she is playing with us! its so cute
One our way out of Walmart Nana pink called to see if we wanted to go look at christmas lights...OF COURSE! So we met them at a house on greenway and I-17...its a house we go see every year and its a walk thru house. So much fun. other then it being cold (see picture of chey and papa) the kids LOVED it!



The family all ventured to the mall...HOLY CRAZINESS! We passed Build-A-Bear. Chev insisted on getting one. Since Papa White Beard gave the girls money for christmas we told her she could get one if she used her christmas money. She did! Both girls got stuffed animals from there
Chev picked out Hello Kitty, while Chey picked out a Penguin. They are both so cute.
Later that night I decided I NEEDED Wii Fit even though we had no Wii. So Daniels friend Brett is letting us Borrow his. So we ventured out to track down a wii fit....2 days after Christmas. I told Daniel I would NOT go home until we found one. Lucky for him our second stop was walmart and they had them in stock! YAY! So we purchased it. Thanks Nana pink and her papa for the money for christmas. You saved me from buying another gym membership I would have NO time to use. And it was only $89! I am really addicted to hula hooping and boxing. Chevlynn loves to get her foot stool and set it next to the wii balance board and pretend she is playing with us! its so cute
One our way out of Walmart Nana pink called to see if we wanted to go look at christmas lights...OF COURSE! So we met them at a house on greenway and I-17...its a house we go see every year and its a walk thru house. So much fun. other then it being cold (see picture of chey and papa) the kids LOVED it!



No comments:
Post a Comment