even more DANGEROUS for moms at 1am when your sleepy and walking through the dining room.Last night or should I say this morning I stepped on Chev's Disney Princess ball just like this one and fell on my right butt cheek and now it hurts to sit...I think I may have bruised it. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO CLUTSY???

1 comment:
Oh no! Hope you're alright! I should post a warning about Tonka trucks and duplos. I nearly kill myself on a regular basis trying to get from one end of the house to the other. NO causalities yet, but definitely have some battle wounds. ;) Oh and BTW Cason has now gotten over the fact that he can stand in his crib and is sleeping. He has to of course play the up and down game a little first, but he is sleeping afterward. Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment