Tuesday, February 3, 2009
#1 I love
#1...I love....Chevlynn. I love how she sees the world with such innocents. I wish everyone could see the world through the eyes of a child. Its simply amazing. I love how having her helped me slow down. I too now see the world differently. I see beauty in things I once passed by without thinking twice. I take things in more. I love how smart she is. Everyday is something new, something creative, something surprising. I love her imagination. I love how she changes her voice when she talks for someone else when she is playing. I love how thoughtful and encouraging she can be for such a tender age. I love how she wont let me put Cheyenne to bed at night unless she kisses her on the head first and says good night. I love how she dresses herself now...even if she never matches. I love her energy and how I so wish I had just an ounce of it. I love her excitement when she goes on the potty and how she announces it to the entire house. I love how much she loves to help me cook and bake. I love the little girl she is becoming and how gorgeous she is. I can see the future in her eyes and its so promising. I love that she made becoming a mommy such an amazing journey. I could go on and on about everything I LOVE about her...lets just say I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment