I love love. I love being in love. I LOVE my family. I am not big on valentines day. I hate that Hallmark has to remind people to show their loved ones that they love them. I might hate it because I dont have a super romantic husband. Maybe I hate it because I ALWAYS have to plan everything.
This year I woke up and made some pink pancakes from scratch for the family. From there my day went from good to worse. The kids were NOT happy...AT ALL...ALL DAY!. I therefore became cranky. I found myself sitting in my car crying because I couldnt handle the craziness anymore. We ate mac and cheese and mini eggrolls for dinner. I had planned on shrimp scampi OR parm crusted tilapia. OH WELL! I think I cried more yesterday then I did smile. I yelled more then I talked. It was an all around stressfull day. It got better once myself AND the kids got a small nap...I think we were all tired and I now know where Chev gets her craziness from when she is sleepy.
We decided last night today would be our good day. We would have our good dinner tonight. And enjoy the day together. I have a few baking projects planned for myself and chev. And we went to target and hit up the valentines day clearence...we even got some stuff for chev's birthday party...which I might add were having March 14th if anyone wants to attend...its once again princess themed and I have a great idea for her cake...IF it works out!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment