Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chev says the darnest things episode 2

I told this story to my MIL over the weekend. She asked me if I was writing these things down. I realized its the cute funny things a toddler says that slowly slip your mind as they grow and get older. I want to be able to go back and read these things. So...heres to Chev says the darnest things Episode 2!

Episode 2..Part 1 : I was about to walk out the door to go run to my moms to drop something off. Usually Chev ALWAYS wants to stay home. Not this night. She wanted to go with. BUT she threw a huge fit about getting dressed. I think if i let her she would run around naked all day everyday. After what seemed like 30 minutes of me "leaving" she finally threw on some clothes. FINALLY. It only took a little yelling on both of our parts and a little crying. I never like to yell at her without explaining to her why I did it. So in the car ride I explain to her

me: "I dont like yelling at you. But when you dont listen I have to yell at you and It makes mommy so sad and makes me cry. "

Chev"I not like when you yell at me either it make me cry too....but it make teddy laugh and kick his legs like this" she began laughing and making Teddy's legs kick.

I guess teddy thinks its funny when were sad...

Episode 2 part 2: in the same car ride I couldnt help but laugh at the stories and imagination she has. So i tell her

me:"I love you Chev"
chev:" I love you"
me:"I love you more"
chev:"I love YOU MORE"
me:"I love you most"
Chev:"but mommy I not know what most means"
me:"well you know when you say I Love you more, I love you most is like saying 'I love you more than more'"
Chev:"mommy I love you more more"

I love the conversations I have with her when no one is around!

No comments: