...NO not 3 kids...preparing for chev's 3rd birthday. Can you believe its less then a month away. I am making her invitations this year. Once again princess themed but we have quite the clever idea for the invitations and cake this year.
Today I am starting to feel slightly like a failure. I read someones blog today who has two kids...one of them is one week old. Her house is clean. Today she cleaned and did laundry and even mopped. I dont remember the last time I mopped. And my entire house looks like a tornado hit it. Whats my excuse? I get down on myself about my house and it actually gets me really depressed. Instead of getting motivated and cleaning I sulk in my sorrow...pass me some more valentines day chocolate please?!
Eh MAYBE tomorrow I will start cleaning...for now I am gonna eat a few more m&m's and work on some more invitations....here's to turning 3 soon!
oh and Did I mention Chev is fully potty trained!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. anyone who is wanting to come I need to know asap since I am sending out invites this weekend!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment