Wednesday, February 25, 2009

so freah and so easy......

haha you know you shop somewhere tooooooo often when the employees of the store base how long they've worked there on how old your baby is. Yes I shop at fresh and easy WAY TOOO often! its ok. I admit it!

Last night we went in for the first time in like a week and a half or two weeks...thats a long time for us

first employee says "there they are. Look how big the kids are getting! How old is cheyenne now? WHAT 9 months already? I've been working here THAT long already?! It feels like yesterday you were shopping in here pregnant and I was giving you a hard time about when you were gonna pop her out!!!"

second employee "there they are! OHH you brought in both kids today! how are they? How old is cheyenne now? Wow 9 months already!!!!"

I love fresh and easy!!! where else can you get a whole chicken and mac and cheese for tonights dinner for $3.10 not to mention a 30 pack of bud light for $15.75!!!! at frys it was $23.99

I love to bargin shop!


Chev loves fresh and easy too. thats why she pretends my kitchen is fresh and easy. She will tell everyone who works there she likes it there because they give her cookies. And last night she asked if we could go to the fruit snack store (because we get her scooby doo fruit snacks there!) Silly kid

No comments: