Tuesday, February 3, 2009

#2 I love...

#2...I love...Cheyenne. Naturally of course! I love when she snuggles with me. I love her baby blue eyes and the innocence that shines through them. I could stare in her blue eyes all day. I love her deep belly laughs. I love how she so badly wants to catch up to her sister...so much she is doing everything sooner then i would like her to. I love how she bounces when shes happy and excited. I love how she baby babbles to her toys. I love how she crawls so fast when you chase her. I love her two tooth smile. I love her dimples. I love when she says Mama to me and Dada to Daniel. Even though its annoying at times...i love that she cries when I leave a room. I love that I can always make her feel better. I love that she is a complete mommy's girl. I love when she falls asleep on me. I love that she made me see I COULD love another baby as much as I love her sister. I love how she made a rough year for us so enjoyable. I love how I am always chasing her down and trying to keep her out of dog food and things she shouldnt get...I love that she laughs when I get her and put her back at the starting point...its like a game to her. I love how mad she gets at me when I pick her nose. I love the baby she is and the little girl she is becoming. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: