Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fruit snacks and happy meals MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

I wish i could bottle up little sayings and phrases and stories adn facial expressions the kids have. Whether it be Cheys cute laugh or the way she says mama. Or Chev's cute stories about her new "friend" Nice Guy..who is really a girl...and her bedroom is really Nice Guys grandma's house... oh and did I mention my kitchen is really fresh and easy? I would do anything to see the world through the eyes of a child again. I wish I remember what it felt like to have that innocence, to not worry about money and bills and work.

One day Chev told me we needed a new computer. A white one. She gave me 15 cents from her piggy bank and told me to go buy one!

Eh I wish we could all look at the world with open eyes. Willing to learn. None judgemental. Where we think the world works on fruit snacks and happy meals. Because in the eyes my almost 3 year old...fruit snacks and happy meals make the world turn

I hope i never lose the vision of chey's excitement when I walk in the door or the clever look on Chev's face when she hides chocolate under her shirt and says to me "you not see these fruit snacks behind my back!"

When I started this entry it WAS going to be Episode 3 of Chev says the darnest things...but now its one so I NEVER forget the cute things my kids do and innocence that is them.

I want to go home and hug my kids...I am being a sap today! haha

No comments: