Yes its past Valentines day but I am going to continue my I love list for the rest of the month...
So #6...I love my inlaws. I love everything they do for us. The take amazing care of my girls. Its the best feeling in the world to be able to go to work and not worry if my kids are being well taken care of and wondering if they are safe. Nana pink, Papa and Lay-Lee as Chev calls them are amazing. My girls love them so much which makes me love them more. I never imaged I would marry into a family so welcoming and loving. I love just hanging out over there and shopping with my MIL. I love the love of thrift store shopping she has instilled in me. I love how much I sometimes remind myself of my MIL...which makes me see....you really do marry your parents. I love my inlaws. I dont even know what else to say. They are great. They are mine...and You can't have them...well unless your Beth and whoever Lay-Lee marries.
p.s. I also love steven for being there for me to vent to when Daniel was playing a lot of poker... LOL He is a great BIL but lives tooooooooooooooo far! I guess Beth is ok too :)
Chev says she love nana because she reads books to her, because of happy meal fridays, and a few other reasons she wont list.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment