
In the mail on Tuesday I got a buy one get one free coupon for drinks at Maui Wowi. So I promised Chev a smoothie for her great job on potty training. I decided we would get smoothies and walk around down town Glendale and hang out.

My friend, Sarah, and her daughter, Peyton, joined us and I was finally able to meet Sarah's friend, Ali and her daughter, London. Ali and I have been following each others blogs so we felt like we already knew each other.
We all hung out in the grass under a tree in down town Glendale and enjoyed the sun and wind and nice 80 degree weather. Then we walked over to Lenny's and we all ate grilled cheese and french fries. YUMMM the kids all did great together and Chev and Chey LOVE their new friends. Chev wouldnt stop talking about the babies and how she wants them to come to her birthday party!

It was so nice hanging out mommies with kids my kids age...or at least close. I hope we can make a habit of hanging out more often. Thanks girls for an all around super enjoyable day. I loved my day of fun in the sun with the girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment